A female employee has been held in connection with the robbery at A&C Security Limited on Tuesday night.
Police have arrested and charged Morivia Gittens, 35, of Mills Apartments, Haynesville, St James with the offence of conspiracy to commit aggravated burglary which occurred on September 1, 2015.
On the mentioned date, about 10:45 pm, an aggravated burglary occurred at A&C Security Limited, Barbarees Hill, St. Michael. Investigations into the burglary led to the arrest of Gittens, an employee who was on duty at the time.
During the robbery, four guns, 80 rounds of ammunition and two bulletproof vests were among the items taken.
Gittens is expected to appear at the District A Magistrates Court today.
- VENEZUELA - Soldiers abandon posts at Colombia border
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- Mobile App