Bartender Jamal Bowen is the toast of Sandy Lane Hotel. Today he was feted by colleagues for his success as Bartender of the Year in the Taste of the Caribbean competition. In the photo General Manager Randall Williams (left) presented Bowen with a huge gift. Please see also page 8.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App