The celebration was filled with laughter and fun today when Iona Morris welcomed her 100th year in style.
The resident of the Geriatric Hospital spent the morning laughing and sharing memories with Governor General Sir Elliott Belgrave at the Beckles Road, St. Michael institution.
Residents, staff and others gathered to help the lively woman ring in her century even as she regaled them with stories of what life was like as a girl.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App