The National Employment Bureau wants to shortlist Barbadians for job opportunities available in the cruise line industry.
This is necessary because employers from a well-established cruise line need to interview persons for entry level positions in Utility Hotel, Utility gallery and Restaurant Steward positions.
Persons interested in applying for these posts should complete the cruise line’s application form during registration week: August 7 to 11. Applicants should also provide a valid form of picture identification at the point of registration.
Forms will be available at the National Employment Bureau’s Office which is located in the 2nd Floor Warrens Office Complex, St. Michael.
For further information on these employment opportunities, persons should contact the NEB.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- GUYANA - Student remanded on UG bomb threat charges
- THE BAHAMAS - Together in grief
- Mobile App