The National Employment Bureau wants to shortlist Barbadians for job opportunities available in the cruise line industry.
This is necessary because employers from a well-established cruise line need to interview persons for entry level positions in Utility Hotel, Utility gallery and Restaurant Steward positions.
Persons interested in applying for these posts should complete the cruise line’s application form during registration week: August 7 to 11. Applicants should also provide a valid form of picture identification at the point of registration.
Forms will be available at the National Employment Bureau’s Office which is located in the 2nd Floor Warrens Office Complex, St. Michael.
For further information on these employment opportunities, persons should contact the NEB.
Recent Local News
- Nishal's plight a wake-up call to parents
- Central Bank opens debt exchange forum on Monday
- Weather Update: Tropical Depression #11 and Tropical Storm Kirk
- Statement from the DLP on the passing of Evelyn Greaves
- Evelyn Greaves an example of dedication and commitment - PM Mottley
- Barbadian diplomat Evelyn Greaves has died
- Mobile App