It’s been almost two years now that motorists have been inconvenience by a landslide that took away a large chunk of the road at Dark Hole, St. Joseph, rendering it impassable.
Now, after several weeks of hard work by a crew from the Ministry of Transport and Works, the affected are starting to see light. It now looks like before long traffic will be moving smoothly through this country village again.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App