Mobile telecommunications company Digicel is again investing heavily in the success of Crop-Over as it continues sponsorship of three big Kadooment bands for this year’s festival.
Digicel will be on the road with Jump, Power X 4 and Ravurs bands, all of which have benefitted from the company’s support over the last few years.
Digicel’s Commercial Director Alex Tasker, noted that the company’s support for these three bands formed part of Digicel’s overall Crop-Over involvement and the company was proud to be associated with the bands which are among the more attractive for the festival.
“These three bands are among the most sought after Kadooment bands each year and we are proud to continue our association with them. Based on what we have seen from each of the bands we are confident that the revellers will thoroughly enjoy themselves on the road this year and Digicel is pleased to contribute to that experience once again,” Tasker said.
Jump Kadooment band’s theme for this year is Faces of Paradise and the organisers will be looking to recapture some of the awards the band has previously won, including Big Band of the Year.
Power X 4 is presenting its Carnival Survivors in its usually high quality, award-winning style, while Ravurz will be paying tribute to one of their former section leaders, under the theme Fah Gotten Bim but not Forgetting Sasha.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App