Minister of Education Ronald Jones was today appointed as one of the chairmen of the powerful new FIFA Ethics Committee.
Jones, who is president of the Barbados Football Association, joins six other officials whose responsibility it will be to investigate corruption and other breaches of ethical conduct in football.
American attorney Michael J Garcia will lead the investigatory chamber of the committee while Germany’s
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App