It was fun galore at Blaze Kadooment Band’s first lime of the season.
Held at the band house in Spooner Hill, St. Michael, there was lots of music, drinks and laughter.
Band leader Earl Gill said the event was held to raise funds to help offset the cost of putting the band on road and noted that another one is scheduled for tonight. (DS)
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App