The City of Bridgetown will come alive on Saturday with colour, entertainment, store discounts and the sights and sounds of the 2012 Crop-Over season.
The return of Bridgetown Alive was launched this morning by the Barbados Chamber of Commerce and Industry during a media conference at its Brittons Hill, St. Michael head offices.
The majority of events will be in Jubilee Gardens, and comprise a Kids Zone, Crop-Over Costume Showcase, Pompasette Fashionista Zone, Summer Styles Fashion Show, Waterfront Cafe Reopening and Love Boat Rides.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App