Tapping into the Diasporic Economy is the title of the next lecture in the University in the Community Lunchtime Lecture Series.
It will be delivered by Director of the Shridath Ramphal Centre For International Trade Law, Policy & Services, Dr. Keith Nurse, at noon on July 31, at the Frank Collymore Hall. The series is organised by the University of the West Indies’ Open Campus in collaboration with the Central Bank of Barbados.
Barbados is preparing to host the 2nd Diaspora Conference at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre from August 7 to 10, under the theme: Barbados Network Consultation 2012: Linking Generations – Embracing Our Youth.
Members of the public are invited to attend the lecture. (BGIS)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App