It may have been a long time since you were in nursery or primary school, but we are willing to bet that you do not recall your colleagues looking like this “back in the day”.
In fact, we are willing to bet our last dollar that your friendly janitor from did not cut this kind of style.
But whatever the memories and/or criticism of the adaptations of the original school uniforms, Wadadah’s annual Back to School fete is turning out to be one of the most popular events on the Crop-Over calendar.
Today we look at the “creations” of some of those who opted to walk down memory land as infants or primary school boys and girls.
Who knows, maybe next year someone will adopt the “pampers” or even the old cloth diapers of the daycare centre.
Have a ball guys!
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App