The Barbados Chamber of Commerce & Industry is partnering with the Inter-American Development Bank to host its July Business Luncheon under the theme: “Unlocking Entrepreneurship Towards Innovative Solutions”.
The luncheon is slated for this Wednesday, July 25 at the Hilton Barbados from noon. The chamber said this will be a unique opportunity for small, medium and large businesses alike to hear from experts from the IDB’s Multilateral Investment Fund on the subject, which is also the theme of the upcoming Inter-American Forum on Microenterprise, FOROMIC XV.
FOROMIC, the premier event for the discussion of microenterprise and small business development, microfinance, and innovative entrepreneurial models and solutions in Latin America and the Caribbean is being held in Barbados from October 1-3, 2012 at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre.
FOROMIC XV is the first being held in an English-speaking Caribbean country.
The main speaker at the chamber’s event will be Francisco Rojo, Project and Investment Officer with the Multilateral Investment Fund, while Avril Gollop, Consultant for FOROMIC XV and former Head of the Civil Service, will deliver brief remarks.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- GUYANA - Student remanded on UG bomb threat charges
- THE BAHAMAS - Together in grief
- Mobile App