With five finalists already chosen, Digicel customers are anxiously trying to secure the remaining spots in the “Crack the Crop-Over Safe” to win the $50,000 in cash.
The promotion which is already creating excitement among customers, will run until August 17, and reward weekly winners with BlackBerry 9300 phones and $2,000 in free credit each.
Digicel’s Commercial Director, Alex Tasker, reminded customers that those who top up with $20 or pay their bill on time are eligible for a chance to become finalists and crack the code to win the $50,000 cash, in addition to customers who also purchase any BlackBerry smartphones.
“The five remaining lucky customers we have to choose will join Winston Drakes, Harriet Forde, Rohan Garnes, Terry Pierre and Corey Beckles on August 17, all with equal chances to win the $50,000. And our customers are frantically trying to become one of the final five,” Tasker said.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App