SEOUL – North Korea’s youthful leader, Kim Jong Un, has married a woman named Ri Sol Ju, according to a report by state news agency KCNA today.
The couple appeared together at the opening of the Rungna People’s Pleasure Ground in the capital, Pyongyang, the news agency said.
Kim and his wife toured the park in the company of local and international officials and watched dolphins perform stunts to music, KCNA said. The park, on the Taedong River, includes a dolphinarium, wading pool, fun fair and mini golf course, it said.
No details were given of when Kim and Ri were married, but she is referred to several times by the news agency as his wife. (CNN)
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- Mobile App