Chief Executive Officer with the CARICOM Development Fund, Ambassador Lorne McDonnough, will present the findings of a paper which outlines the organisation’s efforts to bridge the development gaps among countries within the region.
The report, titled: Toward Cohesion, will be discussed during a press briefing tomorrow at the CDF’s office in the Old Town Hall Building, Cheapside, Bridgetown, starting at 10:30 a.m.
During the session, the Ambassador will highlight key aspects of the document which focuses on the progress of the CDF’s Country Assistance Programmes and other activities undertaken to fulfill its mandate. (BGIS)
Recent Local News
- Nishal's plight a wake-up call to parents
- Central Bank opens debt exchange forum on Monday
- Weather Update: Tropical Depression #11 and Tropical Storm Kirk
- Statement from the DLP on the passing of Evelyn Greaves
- Evelyn Greaves an example of dedication and commitment - PM Mottley
- Barbadian diplomat Evelyn Greaves has died
- Mobile App