Chief Executive Officer with the CARICOM Development Fund, Ambassador Lorne McDonnough, will present the findings of a paper which outlines the organisation’s efforts to bridge the development gaps among countries within the region.
The report, titled: Toward Cohesion, will be discussed during a press briefing tomorrow at the CDF’s office in the Old Town Hall Building, Cheapside, Bridgetown, starting at 10:30 a.m.
During the session, the Ambassador will highlight key aspects of the document which focuses on the progress of the CDF’s Country Assistance Programmes and other activities undertaken to fulfill its mandate. (BGIS)
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App