Laff-it-Off Talk Cheap, the Crop-Over edition comes off on August 2 and 4 at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre.
“The show is basically the same riotous show that was enjoyed by 9,600 patrons over a 10-week period January to March 2012 with some updates to incorporate significant local events which occurred since March,” said director Ian Estwick.
Ishiaka McNeil will be joining Peta Alleyne, Troy Special Harper, Chrispen Hackett, Toni-Ann Johnson to entertain the audience as they touched on several topical issues of the day.
McNeil returns to replace Leon Phillips who passed away recently.
This is the fourth edition of the Crop-Over show which is usually produced to give visitors to Barbados for the festival an opportunity to see the show.
Interesting to note is that three of the Laff-it-Off personnel are involved in the Pic-O-De-Crop Finals this year – Smokey Burke (Merchandising Sales), Chrystal Cummins-Beckles (Musical Director) and Troy Harper (Actor). (DS)
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App