Barbadian International recording artist and song writer Shontelle will be welcomed home by the NCF in what is expected to be a rousing performance during the 2012 Digicel/CSS Cohobblopot on Sunday August, 5, at Kensington Oval.
A US Billboard top 100 music star, known for her top hits, Impossible, Perfect Nightmare, Say Hello to Goodbye, No Gravity, Reflection and her new song, Ready to Go, Shontelle, who recently performed at GUMBO, The Canal Room in New York City, will be performing some of her top hits.
Now signed to the Republic Record Label, a subsidiary of the Universal Motown Republic Group, Shontelle will grace the stage of this year’s Cohobblopot which will also feature Lil’ Rick and a cast of amazing soca stars. Lil’ Rick’s “Hypa-Drive” performance is expected to thrill thousands in a “superystic” act which will feature the self acclaimed, Mr. Crop-Over himself and his friends who will include Lexxus, Bubba, Shanta Prince, the Hypa Kids and more.
Top soca bands krosfyah and Soca Kartel will also provide patrons with mega sessions of hot performances during this year’s Digicel/CSS Cohobblopot.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- GUYANA - Student remanded on UG bomb threat charges
- THE BAHAMAS - Together in grief
- Mobile App