With the heat that descended on the island today, these children at the Hockey Astroturf had the right idea for staying just cool enough – lots of water and a day to frolick.
The occasion was the National Sports Council’s Water Day event which allowed children who were part of the summer camp to enjoy a day of pure fun in water games like water slides, pools, water fights, and water pistol wars.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App