Barbadian fast bowler Fidel Edwards has replaced the injured Ravi Rampaul in the 13-man West Indies squad for the second and final Test against New Zealand starting in Jamaica on Thursday.
Fast bowler Rampaul took four wickets in the first Test which West Indies won by nine wickets at the Sir Vivian Richards Cricket Ground on Sunday, but has been ruled out with a groin problem.
It is the only change to the squad which arrived in Kingston today to start preparation for the match at Sabina Park.
Edwards is the most experienced off all the current West Indies pacers with 158 wickets from 54 Tests.
SQUAD: Darren Sammy (captain), Denesh Ramdin (vice captain), Adrian Barath, Tino Best, Shivnarine Chanderpaul, Narsingh Deonarine, Assad Fudadin, Chris Gayle, Sunil Narine, Kieran Powell, Fidel Edwards, Kemar Roach, Marlon Samuels.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App