In today’s world of modern automobiles, men are known to boasts of the intricate safety features of their wheels — four-wheel ABS brakes, airbags in every direction, headlamps that adjust to suit the weight in the vehicle, and so much more.
Somehow, though, we are certain that the makers of Suzuki did not include “safe for harnesses while working on building roofs” in the safety manual. But when a man knows his wheels he will try just about anything, including “insurance by Suzuki” while working on the rood of the Beulah Methodist Church in St. Philip.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- Mobile App