Managing Director at Red Advertising, Jevan Jutagir, and head of account management, Robert MacGeoch, recently participated in the annual Running of the Bulls at the San Fermin Festival in Pamplona, Northern Spain.
The annual festival is held between July 7 & 15 with daily running of the bulls in which daredevils pit their running skills against six fighting bulls and six steers which are run through the streets of Pamplona.
This is an extremely dangerous and exhilarating test of bravery with 14 people having been killed since 1910.
In the 2012 running of the bulls four people were gored and 34 injured with one goring and five injuries on July 7 when the team from Red ran.
Jutagir said: “For years I’ve wanted to run the bulls at Pamplona as I am a great fan of Hemingway and from young had admired the bravery of the runners. Finally, at age 46, mid live crisis hit and I decided it was time to tick this event off the bucket list!
“My partner, and subsequent Team Manager, Donna reluctantly agreed with the words ‘You better do it while you can still run!’ and Robert agreed to embark on this grand adventure so off we went!
“After all, sometimes you have to take risks just to remind yourself how great it is to be alive!”
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App