KFC is giving 1,000 of its customers a chance to celebrate like international football star, Lionel Messi, by simply purchasing the new Pepsi Football Remix Big Box special.
Any customer purchasing this special from either of KFC’s 13 restaurants around the island is automatically entered into a weekly draw, with the prize being one of 1,000 Pepsi “Messi T-Shirts”, featuring the face of the famous Barcelona and Argentinean player.
Printed on the underside of the T-Shirt, this face is revealed once the person wearing it pulls it up over their head, therefore encouraging winners to mimic the football star’s world renowned goal scoring celebration.
Marketing Coordinator at KFC, Shekelia Barrow, said KFC and Pepsi had enjoyed a long-standing relationship the sport of football and have always sought out clever ways in which to engage its customers in this regard.
“Over the year’s we have executed a number of football related promotions, giving thousands of our customers an opportunity to either take home a piece of football memorabilia or witness, in person, a world class football match,” she said.
“KFC has also shown its commitment locally to the sport, particularly in recent times with its sponsorship of the KFC Knockout Tournament over the last two years. We will continue to show our support for the sport in addition to bringing our customers closer to the international game and its stars.”
To date over 100 Pepsi “Messi T-Shirts” have been won by customers and the promotion is scheduled to continue over the next few weeks until stocks are exhausted.
- Local News
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- GUYANA - Student remanded on UG bomb threat charges
- THE BAHAMAS - Together in grief
- Mobile App