All members of the Girl Guides Association of Barbados are invited to put on their comfortable shoes and join members of the 2013 International Camp Committee on Emancipation Day, Wednesday, August 1, 2012 for a walk and sensitisation of the 2013 camp site.
Located at Rockfield in St. Lucy, the camp site offers a wonderful view, interesting walk paths and the potential for exciting outings and unit adventures. Pack a refreshment bag and join the team.
Interested persons should take note of the following:
Location: Brankers Campsite, Rockfield, St. Lucy
Need directions? Meet at St. Lucy Parish Church Car Park
Time to Meet at the Car Park: 10 a.m. sharp.
Everyone is welcome. An extra special welcome to those who have not visited the site to date.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- Mobile App