The National Cultural Foundation is reminding Barbadians of the starting point for the Roberts Foreday Mornin’ Jam.
Large bands will leave the BTI car park on Lower Bay Street at 1:30 a.m.; smaller bands will stat their jam at the carpark beside the helipad on Hincks Street at 1 a.m., while all other will leave the Barbados Industrial and Development Corporation offices also at 1 a.m.
The event will end in the vicinity of SBI Distribution complex on Spring Garden.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App