I guess girls would be able to relate to this more so than the guys. I’ve heard stories of girls constantly getting messages from fellas telling them about the things they wanna do to them and how much they love them and how they wanna make them their girl. Question: WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I mean most of the time it’s the first conversation that they are having with you and they decide to waste no time and go straight for the kill. Nothing about dreams and aspirations, where do you see yourself in 5 yrs time or even which party you belong to lol — nothing like that.
I think it’s a case where they go online and just start adding random girls who fit a certain criteria and by criteria I mean you just gotta have a nice looking profile pic lol.
I int saying girls don’t do this as well but we know the guys gonna be taking the bigger slice of the cake as it relates to this issue. Come on guys. Man up. Yesssss girls do like to hear nice things but try getting to know them first. And by getting to know them I don’t mean knowing how many mutual friends you have.
And for you girls who just accept every request just because — STOP IT. I think to avoid this we should all make our social network profiles more personal, restricting the requests you accept to ppl you really DO know. Take my foolish advice man…
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- GUYANA - Student remanded on UG bomb threat charges
- THE BAHAMAS - Together in grief
- Mobile App