Seems like everywhere we turn, everybody and their mother seems to have a reality show. Reality television has just taken over — from washed up stars, those currently in the limelight and of course those barely holding on.
I can honestly say that I cannot even count of how many reality shows now flood our systems; and of course it does not discriminate — black or the white communities are well represented.
From shows like the highly debated Jersey Shore to the more calm versions such as Tia and Tamera, all have the same motto. These shows are made with the intentions of following the daily movements of the stars which range from their challenges to their successes. But really, how real is a reality show? Yes they may not have the long dialogue lines as regular movies but they are still scripted. It really makes you wonder what’s the point of it after all.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App