The Town and Country Development Planning Office will be hosting a seminar for small contractors and builders, to educate them about various aspects of the construction process.
The session will be held tomorrow, August 14, in the National Union of Public Workers’ Auditorium, Dalkeith, St. Michael, from 9 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
Topics to be discussed during the seminar include: The Building Start Process; Site Layout; Fences and Enclosures; Road Classification, Road Reserves and Building Lines; The Certificate of Compliance Process; and Instruments of Enforcement.
The discussion is designed to enhance the knowledge of builders as it relates to site layout and site planning. (BGIS)
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App