When the Men’s Health Group of the Edgar Cochrane Polyclinic in Wildey meets this Thursday, August 16, the focus will be on Alzheimer’s — a disease that attacks the brain.
The session will begin at 6 p.m. and will be led by gerontologist, Dr. Ambrose Ramsay. Members of the public, and especially men residing in the area, are invited.
The polyclinic holds meetings every third Thursday of the month. (BGIS)
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- Mobile App