Prime Minister Freundel Staurt has not rung the election bell yet but President of the New Barbados Kingdom Alliance Party, Apostle Lynroy Scantlebury, is not waiting. Since announcing that he will be contesting the St. Peter seat in the next General Elections, he has been out and about the rural constituency meeting voters.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App