“Keeping The Barbados Economy Stable” — that will be the topic of Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs, Chris Sinckler, when the Democratic Labour Party’s weekly lecture series continues on Friday.
The lecture will take place in the Errol Barrow Gallery at DLP headquarters, George Street, Belleville, starting at 1 p.m., with lunch being served at 12: 30 p.m.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App