Barbados’ women defeated St. Lucia today by 134 runs in the sixth round of matches in the Regional Women’s Twenty20 Tournament in Jamaica.
Playing at Chedwin Park, Barbados made 179 for three in their 20 overs with the Knight sisters again dominating proceedings. Kycia slammed a swashbuckling 93 while Kyshonna struck a breezy unbeaten 44. Veteran Pamela Lavine chipped in with 20. The best bowler for St Lucia was Marlene Preville who took two for 32.
St. Lucia were then dismantled for a meagre 45 in 17.4 overs with Keila Elliott capturing four for 14 and Lavine two for 13. Only Paulina Francis got into double figures for St. Lucia with 11.
There were also victories for Trinidad and Tobago over Grenada, Jamaica over Dominica and Trinidad and Tobago over St Vincent and the Grenadines.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App