With only one more donation to go, Team Mikey was at the De Rose Senior Citizens Home last Sunday.
‘King Mikey’, as he is affectionately being called since making history by winning four crowns over the Crop-Over season, made the presentation to the owner of the home, Rosene Pilgrim, at the Charnocks, Christ Church location.
After an unplanned delay due to competition and performing commitments, Mikey was happy to get back to the donation trail as giving back was is something that is near and dear to his heart. He admitted that he was still absorbing the shock of his quadruple win and expressed gratitude to all of his fans and sponsors but was eager to fulfill the commitment he and his Team had made to complete ten weeks of donations.
The Team Mikey Movement has one final donation to make on Sunday and will be headed to the Haynesville Children’s Home in St. James. This week the Team Mikey barrel will be located at Super Centre Big B in Rendezvous, Christ Church. (DS)
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- Mobile App