A thirty-one strong swim team will fly out of Barbados tomorrow to compete in the August 17 to 19 Goodwill Swim Meet in Guyana.
The team will comprise a number of Barbados’ best swimmers in age groups ranging from Under-8 to Over-15 competitors. Several of these have previously medalled at regional swimming meets.
Members of the team include: Nicholas Callender, Chara Hinds, Amethyst McKenzie, Kayla Smith, Aza Dunwoody, McCallum Clarke, Taj Gulstone, Zachary Taylor, Destiny Harding, Danielle Titus, Jade Ward. Ashley Weekes, Nkosi Dunwoody, Lamar Mayers, Rebecca Lashley, Amber McKenzie, Shannon Smith, Michelle Willoughby, Dylan Clarke, Daveed Gittens, Nicholas Hall, Jumar Walrond, Cherisse King, Shiloh Farrell-Morgan, Keisha Rouse, Jade Searles, Jelani Forde, Jordan Forde, Akeem Nurse, Shakem Odle and Eric Taylor.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App