Members of the public have been advised that paving of the approaches to the Coral Ridge Roundabout in Christ Church, will continue tomorrow, August 17.
Paving will be carried out from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Ministry of Transport and Works has apologised for any inconvenience which may be caused. (BGIS)
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App