KINGSTON, Jamaica – Trinidad & Tobago and Jamaica will meet in the Final of inaugural Regional Women’s Twenty20 Tournament on Saturday at Sabina Park.
After the seventh and final round of preliminary matches was played on Friday, three teams finished at the top of the table with 30 points.
T&T however, held a superior net run rate of +3.34 and the Jamaicans finished with a net run rate of +2.59, edging out Barbados with final net run rate of +2.14.
Guyana finished the preliminary competition fourth with 20 points, SVG were fifth on 15, Grenada came sixth with 10, St. Lucia was seventh on five and winless Dominica finished at the bottom without a point.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- Mobile App