A fully clothed Prince Harry surfaced for the first time since his Las Vegas shenanigans went public and viral, stepping out for the WellChild Awards.
On September 3, two weeks after his boozy, naked make-out session with Carrie Reichert and possible others in Sin City, Harry was seen in London.
Wearing a navy blue suit and a red tie, the smiling Brit, who is a Patron of WellChild, greeted officers on his way to the InterContinental Hotel.
The event is held annually to honors the doctors and nurses who care for young people. Harry is an annual attendee, and vowed to attend despite the scandal.
There are rumours of a nude video, as well as cocaine use and hookers being present that night in the VIP suite, but so far, none of that has been proven.
Just some mildly embarrassing, but generally harmless shots of Harry in the buff.
Harry has yet to make a comment about his wild weekend, and may not do so; Prince Charles, his father, reportedly told him an apology isn’t necessary.
Since the Prince Harry naked photos surfaced a week and a half ago, he’s been laying very low, but is determined to honor commitments such as today’s.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App