Hot on the heels of the Crop-Over Festival, Bajans were celebrating in their own unique style at London’s Notting Hill Carnival little more than a week ago.
The Barbados Tourism Authority’s UK office, along with friends, family and UK media were out in style to celebrate the occasion and were jumping and dancing into the early hours of the morning.
Tracks by Bajan sensation, Rihanna and by the increasingly popular Coverdrive were favourites, and all seemed to have a thoroughly good time on the road.
Some photos compliments Four Communications of London. (LB)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App