A suspect is now in police custody in connection with the apparent violent death of an 81 year-old man, whose body was found at a house in Ellerton Housing Area, St. George last Friday.
Police are treating the death of Winston Waterman, formerly of Manning Village in the same parish, as murder.
Meanwhile, a 47 year old man of Marchfield Close, St. Philip is now facing a murder charge in relation to the death of Loretta Skeete, of the same address.
Police today upgraded a previously lesser offence against Anthony Frederick Francis.
Francis appeared in a magistrate’s court today and was remanded to Dodds Prison until October 15.
The tragedy that resulted in the death of the 54 year old Skeete, occurred between August 3 and fourth. (EJ)
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App