It was like angel voices were ever singing as the St. Cyprian Anglican Church presented Music in the Avenues last weekend.
Held under the patronage of Governor General Sir Elliott Belgrave and Lady Belgrave, the evening of music by the Organ Fund Steering Committee featured a number of performances from choirs, bands and individuals from all parts of the island.
The evening saw joyful selections from the Barclay Singers, the St. Peter Church Choir, Barbados Defence Force Band and the church’s own, St. Cyprian Choir.
The beautiful voices of Chad Montplaisir and Jane Small, as well as the talent of Shawn Holder on violin also added a unique quality to the evening that seemed thoroughly enjoyed by the Governor General and his wife, along with the audience that came for the performances (LB)
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App