Two men in their 30s will return to Court on November 5, to stand trial on drug related charges.
Corrie McCaulay Brathwaite, 36, of Dash Valley, St George; and Dwight Anderson Michael Clarke, 33, of Mangrove, St. Philip appeared in the District “A” Magistrate Court today, and were granted bail in the sum of $500,000 with two sureties each.
The two are jointly charged with possession; possession with intent to supply, trafficking, and importation of 664 pounds of cannabis.
The drugs were found among personal items in a container. (LB)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App