As schools re-open on Monday for the start of the new school year, road users are being warned to be vigilant.
The General Insurance Association of Barbados has appealed to motorist as well as road users to not just be vigilant but to exercise extreme caution on the roads.
“Let us practise good driving habits in order to protect our school children and the general public given the usual increase in traffic on our roads during this time,” said Vice President, Anton Lovell. (KC)
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App