The need for education reform has been the frequent chorus over the past weeks from a variety of sources.
The fashioning of a new Education Act is now the mandate of stakeholders. At last Friday’s consultation at the Garfield Sobers Sports Complex, Chief Education Officer Laurie King spoke about the necessity for accountability within the education system.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App