CIBC FirstCaribbean has announced changes to its senior executive team, subject to regulatory and governmental approvals.
Managing Director of Retail Banking and Small Business, Rolf Phillips, it said in a statement this evening, has decided to take early retirement, and will leave CIBC FirstCaribbean, effective immediately.
Managing Director of the Barbados business, Daniel Farmer, has been appointed as the new managing director of Retail Banking and Small Business.
Mark St. Hill, the Director of International Wealth, has been appointed as the new managing director of the bank’s Barbados business.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App