Just ahead of the start of school this week, top performers in the Eleven Plus exam were awarded by the Barbados Workers Union Credit Union.
It was the annual Casper Roett 11-Plus Scholarships, where the top 10 performers in the Common Entrance examination were awarded at the Credit Union’s annual Members Appreciation Day, which recognises the outstanding achievements of ten SMART juniors.
Among the 10 was Kai Alleyne, who was the island’s top performing boy in the exam, and whose achievement has been recognised by the credit union. He also received an additional prize for his outstanding performance.
The SMART Juniors, accompanied by their parents were pleased to be a part of the credit union family.
Marketing and Member Relations Manager, Tisha D’Hayle assured the parents that the credit union was committed to the ongoing development of their young members and would maintain contact with them as they progressed to the next level of their education.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App