PORT OF SPAIN – The West Indies Players Association (WIPA) has accused outgoing West Indies Cricket Board chief executive officer Ernest Hilaire of making misleading statements concerning a recent ruling in favour of West Indies cricketer Ramnaresh Sarwan.
A statement by WIPA last night cited media reports containing comments from Hillaire blaming the Memorandum of understanding (MOU) and the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) as the reasons for the arbitrators ruling.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App