The National Task Force on Physical Activity and Exercise is currently developing a database of skilled fitness professionals to facilitate national and community exercise events.
They are seeking individuals who have experience and certification in group exercise or physical education who will be referred to organisations and community groups that are formulating wellness and exercise programmes.
Persons who wish to be included in this listing are invited to submit their area of expertise along with proof of experience and training to the Health Promotion Unit of the Ministry of Health, Frank Walcott Building, Culloden Road, St. Michael or email that information to email@example.com. (BGIS)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App