The National Task Force on Physical Activity and Exercise is currently developing a database of skilled fitness professionals to facilitate national and community exercise events.
They are seeking individuals who have experience and certification in group exercise or physical education who will be referred to organisations and community groups that are formulating wellness and exercise programmes.
Persons who wish to be included in this listing are invited to contact the Health Promotion Unit of the Ministry of Health, Frank Walcott Building, Culloden Road, St. Michael or email that information to firstname.lastname@example.org. (GIS)
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App