The entire family can experience complimentary health treatments at their best when the Barbados Reiki Association holds its 14th annual Complimentary Health Day Sunday, October 14 from 9:30 a.m. at the Auditorium at The St. Michael School.
As usual, the focus will be on energy healing with Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Quantum Touch, Ear candling, Reflexology, Stress Management with Acupuncture & Meditation and different types of Massage therapy all playing starring roles.
A number of health practitioners will be on hand to share their expertise, while demonstrations in T’ai Chi and Qi Gong will be offered as well.
Spiritual Art, Crystals and Feng shui material as well as wholesome snacks will also form part of the day’s offerings.
The Assocaition’s Public Relations Officer Petra Bellamy explains that the event has grown from strength the strength over the years and is becoming more and more popular.
“More and more people are becoming interested because they are seeing the benefits of Reiki and other complimentary and alternative modalities and taking responsibility of their own health. They are taking courses to treat themselves and their families, and maintain optimal health by leading a healthier lifestyle.
The Reiki Association has started a medical outreach programme this year to compliment conventional medical treatment for patients as well as helping caregivers and staff members with relief of stress in the work place and at home.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App