As part of its activities to mark Pink Ribbon Week October 1 to 6, the Barbados Community College will host a lecture, on the topic, Cutting-Edge Findings in Breast cancer: What do they mean for you and your future.
The featured speaker will be General Surgeon, Dr. Ian Lewis, who specialises in breast diseases.
Staff, students and their parents/guardians are invited to attend the lecture which takes place on Wednesday, October 3, at 6 p.m. in the BCC’s Library, Howell’s Cross Roads, St. Michael.
Members of the public are also invited to attend the event.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App