I am emailing you from the UK in response to the letter from Michael Goodman (17/09/2012) with regard to the supposed upgrade of 4mbps.
I went to LIME to complain to customer services about the issue of paying more and receiving less. Their answer was to write out a technical fault sheet with no indication of any time span to deal with the query. Customer services manner was short on being helpful!
I had an email about four weeks later to say the problem had been rectified. I can still only receive 2.07 mbps.
As Michael Goodman states – how are we being duped into paying extra for something that we are not receiving. This will increase my bill by $50 per month. If I opt to receive the lower package the speed will be slower than I am receiving now for the same cost. How can Lime justify this?
If this happened in the UK the office of Fair Trading would intervene.
LIME has us over a barrel!
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App